Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Bring in your Junk - Tardis is Coming!


I'm really excited to work on this project: a Tardis board, for real! And not because I'm a fan (I'm absolutely not, though my hubby is) but because my little boy asked for it.

*teary eyes*

I knew this day would come.

Nota bene: I only make the busy boards for my precious little clientele out of store-bought materials. That way I can guarantee them safe from all the hazards the elements could bring - after all, it's still hardware with lots of metal parts.

But when it comes to my own kid, I couldn't care less.

So I dig into my huge crate of old thrift store/junkyard finds, and pull out the most whimsical crazy stuff. Yay! How cool are these rotaries? The numbers will make a great help for brushing up my preschooler's mathematics.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment